Before you continue, please make sure you fulfill all prerequisites (e.g. Issue an Authentication Token) described in the Integration Journey section of this documentation.
Last changes: 12-18-2018
Optimizing the Checkout and reducing possible purchasing barriers is crucial to improving revenues and giving customers a better experience on your e-commerce website.
- Shopping cart with added items
- Proceed to Checkout
- Get relevant customer information
- Start payment process
The payment process is an integral part of the Checkout and plays an important role for the customer’s checkout experience. Our payment platform enables a completely white labelled payment process with rich customizability which can be tailored to fit your brand identity.
Our JSON RESTful API and SDKs allow for a secure and simple integration.
Additionally, tokenization prevents that sensitive cardholder data ever hits your server, greatly minimizing your PCI compliance burden.
This section will guide you through the individual steps of a Guest Payment to a Merchant Account with exemplary API requests and responses. Use our Digital Marketplace to easily handle payments for a variety of Merchant Accounts. A complete and detailed description of all API methods can be found in the API Reference.
The Payment Process consists of the following steps:
- Payment Options: Selection of a payment option by the shopper
- Authorization: Collecting of payment details and authorization of the transaction
- Capture: Authorized amount is debited from the shopper’s payment option and credited to the Merchant Account