Before you continue, please make sure you fulfill all prerequisites (e.g. Issue an Authentication Token) described in the Integration Journey section of this documentation.
Last changes: 09-09-2020
Optimizing the Checkout and reducing possible purchasing barriers is crucial to improving revenues and giving customers a better experience on your e-commerce website.
- Shopping cart with added items
- Proceed to Checkout
- Get relevant customer information
- Start payment process
The payment process is an integral part of the Checkout and plays an important role for the customer’s checkout experience. Our payment platform enables a completely white labelled payment process with rich customizability which can be tailored to fit your brand identity.
Our JSON RESTful API and SDKs allow for a secure and simple integration.
This section will guide you through the individual steps of a Technical Account payment to a Merchant Account with exemplary API requests and responses. Use our Digital Marketplace to easily handle payments for a variety of Merchant Accounts. A complete and detailed description of all API methods can be found in the API Reference.
The Payment Process consists of the following steps:
- Payment Options: Selection of a stored payment option by the shopper
- Authorization: Authorization of the transaction
- Capture: Authorized amount is debited from the shopper’s payment option and credited to the Merchant Account